Kaztec Releases Health, Safety and Environmental Achievements
Kaztec Engineering Ltd. (www.kaztec-eng.com), a leader in the fabrication of drilling and production platforms and other specialized structures for the oil and gas industry, recently released its health, safety and environmental (HSE) achievements. Kaztec is a subsidiary of the Chrome Group (www.thechromegroup.net), a leading West African oil and gas conglomerate.
Topping the list is that Kaztec has achieved 1.9 million man-hours without suffering a fatality.
Among the other achievements making the list:
- Load-out and transport of 9,039 joints (24 inch line pipe) from Intels Dock quayside (Calabar port) to pipe stack location without LTI. (NIPP: LOT 3)
- Successful transport of process facilities of up to a height of 16m from Onne to Calabar with the challenges of the busy road and overhead National Grid Cables
- Completed integrity assessment on an existing 18 inch pipeline for Oben - Sapele Power Plant without LTI (NIPP: LOT 4)
- Completed load-out and installation of three nos. decks ranging between 50 ton to 200 ton in water depth of 15 meters to 40 meters without LTI. (TB: 1921 Project)
- Completed installation of two nos. 16 inches x 13 kilometers, 12 inches x 2.5 kilometers, eight inches x 8.77 kilometers, six inches x 3.2 kilometers -- including hydro test and pre-commissioning for offshore pipeline without LTI. (TB: 1921 Project)
Click on the image below to see a larger version.
About Kaztec Engineering Limited
Kaztec Engineering Limited is fast becoming a leader in the fabrication of drilling and production platforms, as well as other specialized structures in the oil and gas industry. The company is equipped to provide turnkey onshore and offshore fabrication and installation services. Its core capabilities include engineering, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning of offshore and onshore oil and gas facilities for the oil and gas industry in West Africa. Kaztec values cultural individuality, a work ethic bound by quality, employee safety, and a strong focus on its clientele. Kaztec's corporate headquarters is in Abuja, Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of the Chrome Group, one of Nigeria's leading indigenous conglomerates with companies operating in oil and gas exploration and production, oil and gas servicing, engineering, insurance, logistics and power industries.